We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization funded entirely by our local members. The costs to keep the Center running are considerable – averaging about $90,000 annually. These costs include heat, electricity, insurance, building and grounds maintenance, and payroll expenses for our small staff.
Other ways to give
Monetary donations help us keep the center up and running, not just in the sense of operating expenses for heat, electricity, insurance, and the like, but also by making it possible to conduct our regular activities and offer opportunities for community involvement.
If you would like to help us in this capacity, please make an online donation here or mail a check payable to the Redding Center for Mindfulness & Insight Meditation at this address:
9 Picketts Ridge Road
West Redding, CT 06896
- Donate tea for the meditation hall
- Donate other materials we need: paper goods, kitchen goods, and cleaning supplies
- Donate books to our Buddhist Library
- Share your other ideas for donations
We welcome all expressions of generosity, monetary or not. Here are some ideas for items we can always put to good use:
If you’re interested in volunteering, please drop us a line!
- Volunteer to help with activities that will help the center to thrive